The Seattle Seahawks wrapped up their two-day Rookie mini-camp Saturday afternoon. The ten drafted rookies affirmed the team’s belief and faith in them. The team’s top two draft picks Devon Witherspoon and Jaxon Smith-Njigba saw limited action over two days. The limited reps were intentional because the two had prior hamstring injuries and the team took a cautionary approach when it came to the two participating in full offense vs defense scrimmages.
The two did participate in unit drills. I should mention that the offense vs defense drills was limited and resembled 7 on 7 because there was no tackling and hitting. The other eight rookies looked and played the part.
Up next for the Seahawks will be Organized Team Activities ( OTA’) on May 22, May 25, and June 1st. Following the OTAs will be the team’s mandatory minicamp on June 6th- 8th.
- Quick takes from Seahawks’ 41 to 35 loss to the Cowboys
- Seattle Sounders Season Comes to a crashing halt at the hands of LAFC.
- Washington Huskies finish the regular season undefeated with 24-21 win over the Washington State Cougars
- Seahawks outmatched in 31-13 loss to the Niners
- What the Seahawks said after their disappointing loss to the 49ers