Head coach Pete Carroll delivered some good news today when after the team’s bye week Carroll said that Jamal Adams is out concussion protocol and he is good to go. Other injury updates saw the return of O-linemen, right guard Phil Haynes and left tackle Charles. Cross suffered a toe injury in the third quarter of the LA Rams game has been on the inactive list for the last three games. Haynes was inactive for the Panthers game due to a calf but returned to play for a brief moment. He re-aggravated the calf in the Giants game.
- Mariners have plenty to do to repair their reputation
- After a mini-break, the Seahawks set sights on a rematch with the 49ers.
- Mariners make the first move at Winter meetings, trade Marco Gonzales, Jarred Kelenic, and Evan Wither
- Seattle Storm to Host Draft Lottery Party Sunday at Rough & Tumble Pub
- BREAKING: No.2 Huskies to play No. 3 Texas in College Football Semi-Final Game at Sugar Bowl