Head coach Pete Carroll revealed after practice that running backs Zach Charbonnet ( shoulder) and Ken Walker III ( groin) had minor injuries that will keep them out indefinitely. While the injuries are deemed to be minor Carroll said that the team will be taking a cautionary approach . The lone good news on the injury front was the return of tight end Noah Fant from the Physically Unable to Perform list ( PUP).
Fant was part of the Russell Wilson trade. According to Carroll, he had work done on his knee. Fant had a productive year last season with 50 receptions for 486 yards, his third-straight season with at least 50 catches. Also tied career-high with four touchdowns.
- Mariners have plenty to do to repair their reputation
- After a mini-break, the Seahawks set sights on a rematch with the 49ers.
- Mariners make the first move at Winter meetings, trade Marco Gonzales, Jarred Kelenic, and Evan Wither
- Seattle Storm to Host Draft Lottery Party Sunday at Rough & Tumble Pub
- BREAKING: No.2 Huskies to play No. 3 Texas in College Football Semi-Final Game at Sugar Bowl