The 12th Washington Huskies ( 10-2) held their first open practice Monday afternoon at the Incarnate Word’s Benson Stadium. With four days left before Thursday’s Night Alamo Bowl against the 20th Ranked Texas Longhorns ( 8-4) the Huskies went through a brisk and crisp practice. With the sun and music blaring the players grunted and also smiled their way through practice.
After practice, the team participated in a Sea World photo op and some of the players took in a San Antoni Basketball game.
- Mariners have plenty to do to repair their reputation
- After a mini-break, the Seahawks set sights on a rematch with the 49ers.
- Mariners make the first move at Winter meetings, trade Marco Gonzales, Jarred Kelenic, and Evan Wither
- Seattle Storm to Host Draft Lottery Party Sunday at Rough & Tumble Pub
- BREAKING: No.2 Huskies to play No. 3 Texas in College Football Semi-Final Game at Sugar Bowl